Wednesday 25 November 2009

Top Week



This week has been fantastic.

Started with inventory at work which was actually really good fun thanks to a 5 hour energy shot that left everyone reeling.
Worked a couple of days and them my 3 day break began.
Been skiing loads and I'm really coming on.
Loving every minute out here and even the bad parts seem to have brightened up.

I'm now on my third pair of headphones, they keep on breaking. :(

Still no sign of the goggles or the package from home, post must be even slower than usual.

First injury of the season yesterday, I came off in the park and did something to my right leg. Skied on it today and I didn't feel to great until the latter half of the day.
I'll be back there tomorrow so I hope thats the only injury this month.

Luke
x



No comments:

Post a Comment